Building Your Flexible Workforce
Ever find a great candidate that you would like to hire permanently, but only have the possibility of a contract opening? Does this same top candidate tell you they’re only interested in full-time, permanent employment with benefits?
Bradford Consulting Companies serves its client companies by providing a reliable single source for all your staffing needs.
We have a partnership agreement with a firm that has been in business since 1992 and operates in 49 states (except Hawaii) and offers a full complement of services (listed below). Our partner's large client list includes some of the most prestigious Fortune companies as well as locally owned businesses.
Let us solve these and similar dilemmas. We can put this contractor on our payroll with benefits until you get authorization to bring them on full-time!
- Full Employer of Record services
- Direct hire placements1099 to W2 conversions
- Contract staffing
- Payrolling services
- Contract-to-direct conversions
- Retiree re-staffing
- Do you have a deadline or special project that you need completed?
- Do you need to reduce tax risks associated with 1099 independent contractors?
- Do you want to evaluate a candidate’s skills prior to offering direct employment?
- Do you want to avoid layoffs and bad press?
This is only one model within our contract staffing services.
Whether or not your company has an HR department – that may or may not include competitive benefits, and many other pieces of today’s complex employment puzzle – you can have it all.
Look beyond using just a simple payroll company, and select an employer of record (EOR) firm. Legally, as your EOR our partner becomes the employer of your employees, and you essentially “rent” your employees. You, the client, hire your people, set their pay rates, and determine the employment agreement.
The employer of record handles benefits — including 401(k) and other retirement, insurance, state and federal deposits — and employee taxes and reporting. Even some owners elect to become a company employee and enjoy the benefits that big companies offer. The employer of record company has a huge employee count that allows them to negotiate benefit plans at far more favorable rates than you could get on your own.
Clients have often made comments like the following,
- Match staffing levels to your workload and project requirements
- Quick hiring process vs. lengthy direct placement cycle
- Option to terminate contract placement at any time
- Acquire needed resources through a standard purchase order versus capital budget
Sole-Source Staffing Ability
- Decrease the number of staffing/ recruiting vendors
- Simplify invoice payment processing
- One-stop shopping for all your staffing needs
Temp-to-Direct Conversions (Try Before You Buy)
- Interview and assess the real skills during the contract period
- Evaluate how the candidate fits your corporate culture
Maintain Budget Control
- Accelerate the pace at which projects reach completion
- Secure labor needed for projects through a purchase order
- Eliminate unnecessary overhead
Simple Weekly Process
Once you select a contract candidate, your involvement in the weekly process is extremely easy! You authorize billing by signing a weekly timesheet for the contractor and then pay an invoice. Our back-office, Top Echelon Contracting, will handle all the employment paperwork, payroll, taxes, unemployment, workers’ compensation, background checking, benefi ts, etc.
Insurance Protection for Your Business
In today’s business environment, insurance coverage provides an added layer of protection and should be a requirement for every contract placement at your facility. Top Echelon Contracting carries a comprehensive package of insurance, which includes:
|Commercial General Liability||$1,000,000 per occurrence; $3,000,000 in the aggregate|
|Professional Liability||$1,000,000 per occurrence; $3,000,000 in the aggregate|
|Commercial Excess Liability||$5,000,000 combined single limits|
|Hired/Non-Owned Auto Liability||$1,000,000 combined single limits|
|Employee Dishonesty Bonding||$1,000,000 combined single limits|
|Employers’ Practices Liability||$1,000,000|
|Employee Forgery Bonding||$25,000|
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan